Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Friday, August 24, 2007

Mooooving!

So we have an official countdown of when we get to move into our apartment... SEVEN DAYS!! We are both so excited to move in together and get the year off to a great start. Chuck and Debbie's garage is very full of wedding gifts that will fill up our apartment, probably overfill it!

Today was my last day of work, which will be a nice break. I have one week before I start my student teaching. Erik is going to have a great relaxing three weeks, while I am at school!! Hopefully I will not have to go for too long!!!

I will post pictures next weekend of moving... it will be such a blast. Then our best friends, Laura and Eddie will be getting married on Sept. 7th and we are both in the wedding, so we will go up to Portland for that.

: )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I enjoyed the donuts this a.m. I treasure all of the minutes with you and Erik!!!!

Can't wait to go "golfing" tomorrow with the Kudrna/Hammagren families!!!

Love you blog, keep it comin' girl!!

Love, Madre Hammagren :)

Tarah said...

Hey miss Becca,
First apartment together.. how fun! Good luck with student teaching. Put your foot down the first day! The kids would always love a cuddle and grammies spare room needs people- so drive down for a weekend away soon!

Becca said...

I didnt know people were still reading this!! that is fun to know. Yes, tarah... we would love to!! that would be mucho fun... I would love to see the kiddos for longer than 2 minutes!! Tezeta is such a happy happy baby!

Madre Hammmmmmmagren,
yes donuts were very good for the soul, bad for the body. only 6 more days : ( golfing will be pretty sweet today, and very interesting I suppose ; ) see you soon.