Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving...




Thanksgiving was very very good. My mom, sister, her boyfriend, Debbie, Chuck, and Lisa all made the trek from Bend on Thursday. We had a great few days eating good food and having good company.

Erik and I made:

Turkey
Green bean casserole
sweet potatoes
mashed potatoes
homemade rolls
stuffing
jello with fruit in it
berry punch

I am so thankful for all of my wonderful and amazing family. I feel so incredibly blessed. Erik and I were a great team. : )

Hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends!

5 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

Good job, hostess! I'm sure your guests were blessed by your hospitality. Can't wait to see you in January!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Dinner was awesome, but even better was spending it with you and E.!!! We so appreciate your generosity and hard work on making this delicious dinner. It was great having our families together. Looking forward to many more :)
Love to you both, Mom H

Anonymous said...

Hi there, love seeing my grandson serving up that turkey. I hear your dinner was wonderful. You are brave to tackle Thanksgiving dinner in your first few months of marriage.....proud of you both.
Wish we were closer to share in the holidays but look forward to seeing you in January. Today was our 52nd wedding anniversary....
went to Angel's for dinner...yummy!
Love you both, Gram

Tarah said...

Great job guys!!! I can't believe you made all the dishes! I made Turkey and home made rolls, but gram, Shauna, and mom made the rest! :)
Looking forward to seeing you in January. OR, you could ALL come down for Christmas! We have an extra room now!!!!!!
Becca, will you e-mail me? turtle_feet@hotmail.com

Becca said...

Thank you everyone for all the sweet comments, seriously it was so fun to see everyone!

Happy Anniversary Nancy! 52 years! That is so great, hope you had a nice dinner!

We will split it in the future, we just wanted to do something for our families because they have done so much for us : ) That is more important to me than Christmas presents....

: )