Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbye Swing...

Dear My Little Sung-a-Bunny Fisher Price Swing,

I have deeply appreciated the long naps you have given Luke. Your warm embrace is priceless. We moved you out of Luke's room yesterday. I almost cried. Mostly, I was fearful of not having you part of our everyday life. Our first day without you was actually really rough. I was a bit edgy all day, doubting whether or not we could nap without you. The first three naps were horrible. There were lots of tears (no, we did not let Luke cry it out, but he were upset after every nap!) In the late afternoon, the heavens opened, and Luke slept for TWO HOURS in his crib. I was praising God for this milestone. So, Snug-a-Bunny, we say farewell. You will not be in the closet for too long (but don't worry, long enough), because the next little one will most likely find you just as comfortable. Except, we probably won't let our next child sleep in you several hours a day...

Love,
Becca


Fx7ElxH3_kNr4E4nlYsmF3e64RvlbWa7ilIkaxV8OhsSuJRoSGTloW6DOcTLxto6UiDVDKga3WvXKB23E-2P7vL_ZXa6e_apq4RT0G00HUAU_7xOPjq_EXYhwft8O3PdoOd1vg81QT9L.jpg

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I'm so proud! Nice work mama :)