Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blogging

Well, I feel really comfortable reading other's blogs, mainly Katie's and Tarah's, but it is kinda weird to think that people will be reading this. I am not really sure what to say!! I love love love reading others but I just do not know what to say! The biggest thing that is going on in my life at this point is that I get to go back to Bend tomorrow. All my family and friends are in Bend or went home for the summer from college...

Also, I am getting married in 36 days, turning 21 in three weeks... So many great things are happening in my life, I could not leave Jesus out of my amazing time of life right now, PRAISE HIM!

Well I think I shall try to post some pictures of Erik and I...

Have a GREAT night : )

5 comments:

Tarah said...

Becca!!!!
Congrats on the blog. So, send out a huge e-mail and tell everyone. You should get a map like mine that tells you when and where people visit.
I am going to love knowing all about you like this! Hey--am I the first comment ever?
Love ya

Becca said...

Yes you are the first commenter! I have to say, when it said I had a comment I got pretty excited... : ) Send out an email, okay. Well that feels funny but okay.

I should get a map like yours. How can I do that and see how many people look at this?

Honestly, you are Katie and Nancy and Mary are the only ones who will look at this so I will consider it a mass email I guess : ) hahaha
Thanks for commenting!! : )

Tarah said...

Your soon to be mother in law and Lisa will look. Your friends, maybe your family. Really, get creative with who you send it too. UMM, click the map on mine and in the right corner it says get your own. Just do that. Copy the adress they give you into the page elements. call if you need help. I put Scott's blog on my page and he has had like 300 people visit just from that. :)

Anonymous said...

Becca, just wanted you to know I was able to pull up your blog.....
fun to read it and see the pictures. What a fun weekend in Bend for Chan and I.

Grandma Nancy

Becca said...

Hi Grandma Nancy,

I am glad you got home safe. Thank you again so much for everything. You being here was the best gift : ) Seriously... I will try to post some pictures and more stuff!!