Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Passport...

So I went to the post office yesterday and applied for my passport. I got there and realized I did not have my drivers license (my mom was driving)... So they sent me away and we drove back home. We go back to the post office and I hand her my passport pictures. She looks at them and says, "these won't work. you cannot have anything on your head." So, back to Costco we run so I can have them taken again. I had to go to work yesterday at 5:30 so i was a bit worn out by this point.

So, passport is now taken care of. Then I went to Phagans (my sister is in beauty school and this is the name, yes awful name). My sister gave me a facial which felt wonderful, I feel asleep on the table. Then she trimmed my hair and wanted to practice what she would do for the wedding. not only the wedding but also the rehearsal dinner. So I sat in Phagan's for four hours.

I felt so bad because my hair did not turn out very well and I was absolutely exhausted. I only got a few hours of sleep so last night I went to bed really early. Erik goes to Robby's house every night, so he tucked me in at 9:30.

My mom said I need to not work as much (even though I am only working 25 hours/week). She thinks I am going to have a melt down. Once I get some sleep, I will be splendid.

We are now wrapping the silverware. My mom embossed every napkin and folded them really nicely and tied a ribbon around the whole thing. Now we have to put the silverware in. The things she comes up with are incredible. She is an amazing woman.

Thank you Shauna for all your advice and help! : )

31 days!! : ) : )

Well, we are off to dinner at Erik's house! Have a great night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you're going to Mexico! We saw Erik's grandparents (well, Ryan's grandparents, too) yesterday and they told us where you were going. How fun!

Get some rest, bride-to-be!
Katie

Becca said...

Thanks Katie! : )

We will post pictures when we come home!!

--Becca

Tarah said...

Oh Becca,
I do NOT miss the days pre-wedding. Remember that the wedding day is just that--one day! Focus on Erik and the marriage you are building. :)
I am looking forward to being at the wedding. I will thoroughly enjoy the folded napkins!!!

Becca said...

Tarah,

You are going to come!?!?!??!?!?!?! YAY!!!! Are you bringing Tezeta???? I hope so!! I wish she were a year older and she could be a flower girl!n But, I do not want to wait another year, haha.

Things are going very well... Just a little rough in the beginning...

Hope all is well, I hear it is HOTTTTT over there!

Becca