Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!

I know it is a bit early to post on Thanksgiving, but it really is my favorite time of year. (Christmas songs, decorations, etc.) They will all go up by Thanksgiving.... : )

I am thinking about preparing dinner and am wondering:

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dinner dish?

That is all for now, I will be back later to write a longer post!! : )

have a great week everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Becca! I love this time of year, too. Thanksgiving dinner - I like just about everything...stuffing is probably my favorite thing on the table, though! Are you actually cooking the whole dinner this year? Impressive, newlywed wife!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca, I think I would have to agree with Katie that my homemade stuffing is probably my favorite thing. Will you be in Bend for Thanksgiving? It is hard to believe that we are so close to the holiday season.

Love,
Grammy

Tarah said...

Grammy's dressing, her cran berry fluff stuff,my mom's sweet potatoes, and my dad's homemade bread! OH, shauna stirred gravy, and Kt makes killer green bean casserole. UMM, and in our fam you have to have 1 stick of butter for every 5 people. NO joke!
I LOVE Thanksgiving!!! Maybe we should host this year :)
Wanna come???

Becca said...

Thanks Tarah : ) Maybe next year!?!?! We are actually in the preliminary planning stage of having it in our one bedroom apartment. We want to thank our families for this summer (the wedding and the move). So, hopefully we will host both of our families in our little house!! : ) It will be totally okay, borrow some chairs, etc. Who said you can't eat Thanksgiving dinner at a desk, or couch, or end table, or card table??? : ) hah.

This is my favorite time of year... Last year after Christmas my mom bought us decorations and Erik and I bought a fake Christmas Tree for our apartment. Don't you worry, they will ALL be up before Thanksgiving ; )

Anonymous said...

Homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, the creamy brown sugar marshmallow goo, pumpkin pie. Those are my favorites. Can't wait to spend turkey day in your home enjoying eating and being together. We can take turns doing dishes. :)

Love, Mom H