Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Monday, March 17, 2008

4 Days to Go...

Well, we are moving on Friday... Our bed is now in the living room because boxes have slowly overtaken our bedroom. it is a bit of a treat because we get to watch TV or a movie in bed, that is always fun.

Yesterday, my boss at the coffee shop had a going away party for me. That was fun... It is always interesting when work people hang out outside of work. Hmmm.

Everything is basically packed (just all the odds and ends that you have to wait for).

Erik is in a final right now and has another one tonight at 6. Then one more on Thursday at 9:30. I do not have finals but am in the library trying to do my work sample for next term. I am teaching a unit on poetry. OH boy.

We are antsy, stressed, and tired! We just want to be up in Gresham unpacking our massive amounts of boxes and have a few days of "spring break."

I will post some pictures of the tornado that came to visit... : )

Have a great great week!

2 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

Good luck with the finals, packing, moving and unpacking again! On the bright side, you can be thinking..."hey, this is the least amount of stuff we'll ever have when we move" because you just keep getting more stuff the longer you're married. Then kids come along with their loads of gear. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.