Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Commenting Challenge

I am doing a commenting challenge from Jenna's Journey... Link up!

I am fairly new to the blog world, so hopefully this way I can meet some fellow bloggers!

A little bit about me...
* I was born and raised in Central Oregon.
* I married my high school sweetheart in college, when I was 21. We just had our first baby, Luke, after struggling with infertility for a year.
*I am still on maternity leave; planning on dabbling in the work at home world...
*We have two sweet dogs, Charlie and Hannah.
* I LOVE Target and Starbucks.
* I have one sweet sister, Katy.

Hop on over to Jenna's Journey to participate!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm linkin up :)

Kimberley said...

i linked up too! :)
your little man is precious! love your blog header!!

Kerry said...

New follower :) Linking up from Jenna's Journey...Hi!! Luv your header picture, so cute! I too love Target & Starbucks, have a young baby and new to bloggy world :) Blogging from Australia...have a good day!

Unknown said...

Stopping from Jenna's Journey. I live your header too. Luke is so cute.