Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Monday, July 9, 2007

21!!!

So I turned 21 on Saturday (7-7-07) that was pretty special. I had such a great birthday... My mom took me, Erik, my sister Katy, and friend, Kristen all out to breakfast--yummy! Then Erik and I went to the pool for a couple hours. My sister gave me a pair of Citizen of Humanity jeans (fancy jeans) and a dress that I will wear to my bachelorette party this Friday!! So I wore the dress to dinner and then went to a wedding with Erik after dinner.

My mom gave me a Coach purse which was very nice and Debbie, Chuck, and Lisa gave me some Lancome makeup. Erik gave me a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses that happen to be identical to Debbie's!! : ) Dinner was so much fun. I had such a hard time ordering my first alcoholic beverage. I was not impressed in the least bit, so it got passed around the table quite a few times (neither of our families really drink). My mom, sister, Erik, Chuck, Debbie, Lisa, and myself all went to Johnny Carino's. It was a great great time. I could not imagine it anyother way!!

I will keep everyone posted on my party this Friday. THREE of my good girlfriends are driving from Portland, which is such an honor!

Also, I GOT MY PASSPORT!! Praise the LORD!!

Life is Good, GOD IS GREAT : )

Night!

5 comments:

Tarah said...

I am so glad you got your passport!!!
I went out on my 21st birthday and had a few drinks. Well, Two days later I was still not feeling real well. :( HMM... My period was late too. Yup, two days after big 21---Suprise! I think I blamed those 3 drinks for feeling awful for a few months. hee hee
Sounds like a great party.
Tarah

Tarah said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Becca said...

hahahaha.... oh my gosh! Well, my night was not that eventful... ; ) i could hardly take two sips of my drink, not enough to do anything...

thank you tarah! : )

Anonymous said...

A new pair of Cit's is just about as good as it gets - you're a lucky girl! I have a pair of Sevens that I wear all the time. They last so well!

Glad you had a good birthday!

- Shauna

Becca said...

I know!! It is my second pair : ) I am all designered out... ahahhaha... I like Citizens a little better than Sevens, but I havent found a good pair of sevens... I like the look of the "A" pocket ones, but i dunno