Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Sunday, July 22, 2007

6 days!!

Hello Everyone!

Well I see that I have not posted since last weekend... I guess I have been kinda busy... Erik went camping this weekend with his two good friends, Robby and Scott. They are both in the wedding and Robby is his best man. I am so happy that he has the chance to go have some gooooood "guy" time... He called me a few times and let me know that he has not showered in three days. I was very nice and asked him to shower before he came to my house today : ) haha.

Today, my friend Kristen is taking me to the spa! I am having an organic facial or something. They do extractions (freaky?!) and then a chemical peel that takes off some of your skin. I will have to post on that one... Then this afternoon we are meeting MIchelle and Pat to talk about our pictures. Pat is doing our photography and Michelle is playing the piano.

This week I have a few appointments but not many... I have to drop off my ring either tomorrow or Tuesday, I already got waxed (**OUCH**) and had my hair highlighted. So then I have a manicure/pedicure on Thursday...

Tomorrow night we are "interviewing" for a ten day housesitting position.... hopefully they will let us do the job! What a BLESSING!!

Things are going very very well!! Cannot wait to see everyone who will be there!

This is the website to the resort we are going to for our honeymoon. I thought some of you might want to look : ) It is pretty sweet.
http://palaceresorts.com/Resorts/AventuraSpaPalace/Index.asp

6 comments:

Tarah said...

How was the facial??? Everything good?
Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Becca said...

yeah it was good... kinda hurt when they stuck a metal rod in my face to take out the "impurities" aka ZITS... my friend Kristen had an hour massage...should have gone that way.

Everything is going soooo well. everyone is helping so much....

I cant wait to see you and your little Tezeta : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria :) :) :)

Loved your blog today. Can you believe it, as of today, Wednesday...
there are 3 more days left! And if you count the way us girls have been counting 2 more days!!!!

Tomorrow will be fun setting up the church.

Love to you daughter in law :) Debbie

Becca said...

hahah oh debbie you make me laugh. i cant believe it!! : ) I am so proud of you that you commented... you will have to start leaving lots of messages!!

See you soon! : ) I LOVE you VERY much! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca,

I'm glad your facial/extractions went well. You'll have to ask Tarah about the night before her wedding. It involved a black head in her ear, my dad, and a nail. It was pretty funny. To watch. Not to be her!

Have a wonderful couple of days. Take a big breath and remember to look around and enjoy it because it is going to fly by!

- Shauna

Becca said...

oh my gosh..... that is hilarious!! ouch!!

i tried to take nap but am too excited!!!

cant wait to see you!!!

: )