Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bachelorette Party!!

SO this Friday, my sister is planning a party for me. It is a surprise, which is very hard to do for me. I think nine of my closest girlfriends are coming, and three of them are driving from Portland, which is so amazing.

I am so blessed with such wonderful friends, and such a great and caring sister. Katy (my sister) has been so good to me with all this wedding stuff..

The only thing I know is that it is Friday at 6:45. It is a lingerie party, so I cannot even imagine what it will be like!! : )

I will post pictures on Saturday and tell you guys ALL about it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings on you, Miss Bachelorette! Although I'm sure you are bursting to get on with life after the wedding, I pray you find richness in these precious days until then. You will be a beautiful bride for your husband! Ryan and I are thinking of you and Erik often these days, remembering our fresh love for each other, too. Call or email anytime!

Becca said...

THank you Katie, that means so much to me!! : ) I appreciate all the prayers...