Erik & Becca

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace and you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am GETTTING MARRRIED

Okay so I really could not sleep. I think it will be adrenaline all day long. Last night went so well. I was surrounded by so many people who loved both me and Erik.

Cannot wait for tonight.... My hair is a little bit of a disaster, but i am going to the salon in just a bit. Today is more than just my hair, I must remember!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, "Mrs. Hammagren!" It's 7:00 your time, and I'm sure you are having the time of your life! We're thinking of you today, blessings to you! Have a FUN honeymoon! ;)

Tarah said...

Your wedding was wonderful. We had a great time!!! Hope the honeymoon is great!